Deployment Project Manager
Building 4, Suite 190
Lexington MA, 02421
This position will be based in our Lexington, MA headquarters. The candidate would be responsible for managing company deployments and deployment engineers. They would lead the planning and coordination of deployment projects, interfacing directly with customers and company technical teams. They would run programs in construction environments with physical install of capital equipment and should be comfortable with discussing and overseeing industrial installation pricing, requirements, and scheduling.
- BS degree in Engineering or similar field, or relevant experience.
- 3+ years industrial/capital goods deployment PM experience.
- Ability to develop and deliver on-budget project schedules coordinating multiple stakeholders.
- Experience managing subcontractors and/or engineers.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize critical tasks while maintaining less critical project tasks/schedules.
- Customer-facing project management background.
- Experience interfacing with customers.
- ~40% travel required.
- Industrial robotics or other industrial engineering experience.
- Project Management Certification and/or an MBA
- Familiar with sprint concepts and leading team stand-up meetings.
- Experience working in and around industrial construction sites.
About the Company
We are a venture-backed company that combines artificial intelligence and intelligent robotics to change the way companies do business. Our company includes a team of world class technology experts recruited from centers of excellence including iRobot, Amazon, Uber, Tesla, Kiva Systems, Google, Microsoft, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, Rethink Robotics, Lockheed Martin, BAE, Honeywell, and others. Prior work by this team resulted in more than 30 commercial products and billions of dollars in product revenue. Simply put, our team knows how to produce disruptive products that generate value for our customers.
As a company, we work hard and are creating material impact with our customers. Some would feel the need to say, “we work hard and play hard.” At Berkshire Grey our work is so rewarding that most of us finish a day and think “what could be more amazing?” Our culture is highly collaborative and open, the technical problems are challenging, the business opportunities are magnificent, and the value of your work to the customers and to the world is clear. Indeed, what could be better?
We are an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include: medical and related insurance, 401k with generous vesting and match models, and a well stocked kitchen.