Desktop Support Engineer
Bedford MA, 01730
The Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for providing white-glove IT Support for team members, both local and remote. This role will be responsible for building, installing, and supporting laptops and desktops, as well as owning the onboarding and offboarding processes. The Desktop Support Engineer will also be responsible for updating and maintaining computer inventory, as well as providing support in testing and deployment of new apps and systems. The Desktop Support Engineer will assist in audio and visual support as well as document processes and procedures.
- A sense of humor, can-do attitude, no ego, flexible and customer focused approach
- Proven experience in Windows and Mac support. Linux experience a plus
- Familiarity with Azure AD and Okta SSO
- User and email account management experience in Office365
- Ability to troubleshoot both hardware and software issues on laptops
- Hungry to learn various other aspects of IT including infrastructure and applications
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment without supervision
- 4 year degree and/or industry certificates
- Less than 5%
About the Company
We are a venture-backed company that combines artificial intelligence and intelligent robotics to change the way companies do business. Our company includes a team of world class technology experts recruited from centers of excellence including iRobot, Amazon, Uber, Tesla, Kiva Systems, Google, Microsoft, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, Rethink Robotics, Lockheed Martin, BAE, Honeywell, and others. Prior work by this team resulted in more than 30 commercial products and billions of dollars in product revenue. Simply put, our team knows how to produce disruptive products that generate value for our customers.
As a company, we work hard and are creating material impact with our customers. Some would feel the need to say, “we work hard and play hard.” At Berkshire Grey our work is so rewarding that most of us finish a day and think “what could be more amazing?” Our culture is highly collaborative and open, the technical problems are challenging, the business opportunities are magnificent, and the value of your work to the customers and to the world is clear. Indeed, what could be better?
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Benefits include: medical and related insurance, 401k with generous vesting and match models, and a well stocked kitchen.