Marketing Manager, Demand & Digital
Sales & Marketing
Building 4, Suite 190
Lexington MA, 02421
The Marketing Manager for Demand and Digital will apply their skills and expertise to execute account based marketing strategies to build and nurture the top of funnel for Berkshire Grey’s sales and marketing engine. The person in this roll will execute demand generation programs, manage and maintain the company’s digital properties, implement marketing tools, create some content, and be metrics driven. The ideal candidate is organized, creative, analytical, and an excellent communicator. They will at times work independently on specific programs and at times work closely with all members of the leadership team including the CEO.
The candidate must be capable of interacting with people at all levels of the organization, interpreting their input and turning that knowledge into successful content and programs. The candidate must also be comfortable interacting with customers and occasionally represent the company professionally at events and other dealings outside the ‘4 walls’. We expect our team members to be self-starters and to work collaboratively within our growing organization.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Execute lead generation programs – company website, LinkedIn, direct mail, email, content syndication, sponsored research, advertising, etc.
- Create and manage email influence (nurture) and lead generation programs.
- Implement, be the power user, and manage a marketing automation tool.
- Manage, monitor, and report demand gen metrics
- Maintain and enhance the company’s website.
- Create and manage SEO programs for the website.
- Create content for thought leadership and lead generation purposes.
- Periodically contribute content to the company blog.
- Manage and maintain social media channels for the company.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Five or more years of related work experience, preferably in B2B marketing.
- Must be an experienced practitioner of account based marketing (ABM) techniques.
- Knowledge of website architecture, WordPress, basic HTML and SEO.
- Experience executing campaigns on LinkedIn.
- Experience with content syndication programs.
- Ability to write clear, compelling demand gen copy.
- Demonstrated portfolio of content created – case studies, blog posts, e-books, etc.
- Able to work with customers and company leaders.
- Able to manage more than one project concurrently while still meeting deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to hold his/her own in a highly engineering/software oriented organization.
- Must be proficient in: Word, PPT, Adobe, Excel, Google Adwords.
- Pardot, Marketo, or Mautic marketing automation experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Knowledge or Berkshire Grey's target markets (distribution, logistics, supply chain, ecommerce fulfillment, and retail operations) is preferred.
About the Company
We are a venture-backed company that combines artificial intelligence and intelligent robotics to change the way companies do business. Our company includes a team of world class technology experts recruited from centers of excellence including iRobot, Amazon, Uber, Tesla, Kiva Systems, Google, Microsoft, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, Rethink Robotics, Lockheed Martin, BAE, Honeywell, and others. Prior work by this team resulted in more than 30 commercial products and billions of dollars in product revenue. Simply put, our team knows how to produce disruptive products that generate value for our customers.
As a company, we work hard and are creating material impact with our customers. Some would feel the need to say, “we work hard and play hard.” At Berkshire Grey our work is so rewarding that most of us finish a day and think “what could be more amazing?” Our culture is highly collaborative and open, the technical problems are challenging, the business opportunities are magnificent, and the value of your work to the customers and to the world is clear. Indeed, what could be better?
We are an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include: medical and related insurance, 401k with generous vesting and match models, and a well stocked kitchen.