Senior ERP Administrator
Building 4, Suite 190
Lexington MA, 02421
The Senior ERP Administrator is a newly created position at Berkshire Grey. The position will report to the VP of Finance and help provide financial leadership to one of Boston’s fastest growing technology companies.
- Serve as primary NetSuite administrator.
- Develop process to manage and triage issues reported by users in addition to routing maintenance and support tasks for system.
- Work with end users to provide best practices and tips, including training, documentation and support as needed.
- Drive continuous improvement/utilization within organization via key users.
- Lead internal process to prioritize roll-out of increased functionality and execute development plans as appropriate with third party solution providers.
- Business partner to users (Finance, OPs, etc.) to understand their processes and identifying where we can add features/workflows to make their jobs easier.
- Maintain system access / security settings.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4 college year degree, preferably business related.
- 5+ years experience with ERP systems, preferably NetSuite.
- Hands-on system configuration experience.
- Ability to think in terms of simplicity and scalability within ERP systems.
- Experience translating capability requests into technical specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and clearly articulate business scenarios.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate business scenarios and trade-offs.
About the Company
We are a venture-backed company that combines artificial intelligence and intelligent robotics to change the way companies do business. Our company includes a team of world class technology experts recruited from centers of excellence including iRobot, Amazon, Uber, Tesla, Kiva Systems, Google, Microsoft, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, Rethink Robotics, Lockheed Martin, BAE, Honeywell, and others. Prior work by this team resulted in more than 30 commercial products and billions of dollars in product revenue. Simply put, our team knows how to produce disruptive products that generate value for our customers.
As a company, we work hard and are creating material impact with our customers. Some would feel the need to say, “we work hard and play hard.” At Berkshire Grey our work is so rewarding that most of us finish a day and think “what could be more amazing?” Our culture is highly collaborative and open, the technical problems are challenging, the business opportunities are magnificent, and the value of your work to the customers and to the world is clear. Indeed, what could be better?
We are an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include: medical and related insurance, 401k with generous vesting and match models, and a well stocked kitchen.