Senior Inventory Control Specialist
Supply Chain & Manufacturing
Building 4, Suite 190
Lexington MA, 02421
The Senior Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for defining and maintaining accurate inventory controls for solution components, electronics, custom and purchased machinery, finished goods, manufacturing supplies, consumables, testing supplies, robotic material handling technologies, and other company owned fixtures and supplies. Through adherence to company guidelines and policies this role will ensure that all inventory is accounted for across multiple company and third party locations, provide additional freight & logistics support, and coach other employees from engineering and operations to ensure accurate inventory is maintained across the company. This role must provide exceptional service to both internal and external stake-holders with a focus on creating a customer centric environment.
- Detail Oriented and tenacious pursuit of answers.
- Problem solver.
- Able to multi task effectively with limited or no supervision.
- Exhibit sound judgment and ethical behavior always.
- Create Inventory Controls, Safety stock targets, cycle count program physical inventory programs.
- Set up and manages Consigned inventory programs at external partners.
- Process accurate & efficient inventory controls. Accountable for inventory accuracy.
- Manage returns and replacements to customers and supplier partners.
- Work across organization to support field operations, sales, and account management to ensure customer field inventory is managed to agreed levels and accuracy.
- Respond immediately to internal and external customer requests and concerns.
- Adhere to all company policies procedures & safety standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned; may be required, on occasion, to deliver materials to partners, suppliers and customers.
- College Graduate within a Business curriculum.
- Able to work a flexible schedule in a fast-paced working environment.
- Up to 25% travel, mostly local within 45 minutes of HQ.
Preferred skills and experience:
- High attention to detail and managing execution.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with MRP and PLM Systems; Net Suite and Omnify is ideal.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 75lbs.
- 8-10 years’ experience.
About the Company
We are a venture-backed company that combines artificial intelligence and intelligent robotics to change the way companies do business. Our company includes a team of world class technology experts recruited from centers of excellence including iRobot, Amazon, Uber, Tesla, Kiva Systems, Google, Microsoft, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, Rethink Robotics, Lockheed Martin, BAE, Honeywell, and others. Prior work by this team resulted in more than 30 commercial products and billions of dollars in product revenue. Simply put, our team knows how to produce disruptive products that generate value for our customers.
As a company, we work hard and are creating material impact with our customers. Some would feel the need to say, “we work hard and play hard.” At Berkshire Grey our work is so rewarding that most of us finish a day and think “what could be more amazing?” Our culture is highly collaborative and open, the technical problems are challenging, the business opportunities are magnificent, and the value of your work to the customers and to the world is clear. Indeed, what could be better?
We are an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include: medical and related insurance, 401k with generous vesting and match models, and a well stocked kitchen.