Senior Salesforce Systems Manager
Sales & Marketing
Bedford MA, 01730
We are seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Systems Manager with working deep expertise administering and developing the Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM platform and broad experience in integrating SFDC with other sales and marketing systems. In this role, you will play a critical part in supporting the continued commercial growth of Berkshire Grey as a member of the Revenue Operations team. You will support our go-to-market team through administration, development, and support of core software systems and enablement tools.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the SFDC platform including administering the system, assisting end users with ongoing training, and developing new features to enhance the value of the system to the team. Additionally, you will oversee the integration of SFDC with other key sales engagement and marketing automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience administering the SFDC platform, an understanding of the value of data in improving business outcomes, and a desire to assist others through the continued improvement of operational systems. This role will preferentially be based out of our corporate headquarters in Bedford, Mass., though remote candidates may be considered.
Serve as the primary administrator for the Salesforce.com platform
- Manage individual user access including provisioning licenses, assigning profiles and roles, and establishing and maintaining sharing rules
- Create and maintain essential automation within SFDC using flows, process builder, and Apex code where appropriate
- Gather feedback from users, scope potential improvements, and manage the deployment of enhancements to the platform
Support the Revenue Operations team in providing and maintaining tools to enable the success of our sales and marketing teams
- Enable SFDC end users through onboarding, regular training sessions, and response to support requests
- Plan and develop user-driven improvements to the SFDC environment by gathering feedback, scoping needs, and managing a feature roadmap
- Develop documentation of key Salesforce processes, configurations, and data fields
Ensure SFDC is integrated with other key software platforms including sales engagement and marketing automation systems
- Ensure that data are being shared appropriately and non-destructively
- Understand, edit, and build automation rules across platforms as needed
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Significant experience (2+ years) administering SFDC for sales and marketing users
- Demonstrated competency with SFDC automation including flows and process builder
- Experience documenting business processes and their implementation in SFDC
- Understanding of the value of data in strategic decision making
- Experience collaborating with sales and marketing teams in B2B sales
- Understanding of traditional lead lifecycle stages and sales processes
Preferred Additional Skills and Attributes:
- Experience integrating Salesforce with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo
- Experience with SFDC Service Cloud and supporting service users
- Experience developing and maintaining products, price books, and assets within SFDC
- Experience with advanced SFDC elements including Apex and Visualforce
- Experience managing and directing SFDC support teams or software developers
- Knowledge of modern data and analytics practices including data pipelines, data integration, and data warehousing
About the Company
We are a venture-backed company that combines artificial intelligence and intelligent robotics to change the way companies do business. Our company includes a team of world class technology experts recruited from centers of excellence including iRobot, Amazon, Uber, Tesla, Kiva Systems, Google, Microsoft, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, Rethink Robotics, Lockheed Martin, BAE, Honeywell, and others. Prior work by this team resulted in more than 30 commercial products and billions of dollars in product revenue. Simply put, our team knows how to produce disruptive products that generate value for our customers.
As a company, we work hard and are creating material impact with our customers. Some would feel the need to say, “we work hard and play hard.” At Berkshire Grey our work is so rewarding that most of us finish a day and think “what could be more amazing?” Our culture is highly collaborative and open, the technical problems are challenging, the business opportunities are magnificent, and the value of your work to the customers and to the world is clear. Indeed, what could be better?
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Benefits include: medical and related insurance, 401k with generous vesting and match models, and a well stocked kitchen.