Your browser is not supported anymore. For the best experience please click here to update it now.
Berkshire Grey AI-Powered Robotics Automate Fulfillment
Top 20 Global Retailer Results
Distribution Center increased
item pick volumes by 30%
Achieved $1 million in savings every year in one DC alone
Scaled to enable 24/7 operations without adding another shift
The Berkshire Grey Difference
BG’s intelligent robotic solutions are changing the face of fulfillment by processing tens of millions of different SKUs in warehouses, distribution centers, and other industrial environments.
- Used by Fortune 50 companies to reduce pick costs by between 70% and 80% in break pack and eCommerce operations
- Ready now and built for speed to handle the broadest assortment of products on the market
- Scalable, accurate, and versatile to deliver mission-critical performance and the fastest ROI on the market
Leading enterprises rely on Berkshire Grey for robotic automation that make them more competitive and efficient.
The Secrets of Robotic Picking
Learn why achieving success with robotic automation systems isn’t as simple as replacing a human with a robot.
- Recognize the common misconceptions of robotic picking.
- Compare the strengths — and weaknesses — of different robotic pickers.
- Understand the role AI and machine learning play in robotic systems.
Robotic Automation to Radically Change the Essential Way You Do Business
Get Started with Berkshire Grey
Contact the BG Fulfillment Automation Sales Engineering Team to Learn How to:
- Reduce operations expense by up to 70%.
- Lessen your dependency on labor.
- Bolster facility throughput by 25% to 50% with automation.
- Get a customized ROI analysis of your specific environment and business.